[Gens] How to play in a LAN without Internet connection???

Announce and share your kaillera mods here.

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

[Gens] How to play in a LAN without Internet connection???

Postby zortmalk » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:45 pm

I have 2 pc in my house, and I try to play gens with kaillera in LAN mode, but i have no access to internet, please help me... how can I play in LAN ? i need 2 files? kaillera server and client? and how configurate?
zortmalk

Postby gothic_hobbit » Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:44 pm

Set IP to private. It's as simple as that.

Then you manually connect to the other computer hosting the server by typing in it's ip address.
gothic_hobbit
Die-Hard Member

Re: [Gens] How to play in a LAN without Internet connection?

Postby gothic_hobbit » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:59 pm

Bump
gothic_hobbit
Die-Hard Member

богемия бокалы официальный сайт

Postby Michaeltaila » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:27 pm

сувениры из муранского чешского стекла оптом Это сияние так пленяет и завораживает, что временами начинает казаться, что находишься под властью таинственных чар. Если звук кажется глухим, похожим на стук или клацанье, перед вами не хрусталь. В другой местности начали делать люстры.
казань магазин посуды ул татарстан Это прозрачное и цветное стекло, а также комплекты, изысканно оформленные золотом. Нам эти стопки, надо сказать, очень понравились: они солидны даже в самом простом варианте.
Michaeltaila

suggestions about blocking nice hair out of falling out in c

Postby WilliamNof » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:09 am

[url=http://www.westernroses.dk/dr-dre-beats-højtaler-948.php]Dr Dre Beats Højtaler[/url]
You should drink lots of water to achieve the healthiest head of hair probable. Drinking water not only hydrates your whole body, additionally, it hydrates hair. Consuming a lot of drinking water makes certain that hair is hydrated, which leads to much less frizzy days! Like a aim, constantly attempt to drink about 8 servings of water daily.

[img]https://www.aarhus-abk.dk/images/aar2/13194-vans-sko-blå.jpg[/img]

While you are packed with stress and anxiety, you may think that you will never would like to giggle once more. Even so, you are able to greatly reduce your nervous feelings through making an attempt to keep your spontaneity. Surrounds on your own with people and routines that will make you chuckle, and you may discover youself to be much better capable to manage your anxiety.

WilliamNof

Return to Kaillera Modifications