Stepmania 3.9

Announce and share your kaillera mods here.

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

Stepmania 3.9

Postby zachary.milyardo » Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:03 am

I want to start develping A kaillera client for Stepmania, Any one wanna help?
I will right more but right now I gotta go.
zachary.milyardo

Postby Kurgan » Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:38 am

Well hopefully said game is already emulated/playable on the PC. Next the game's emulator (or the game itself) needs to be open source, or you need the source, and you need to be able to code.

If you can do those things, the sky's the limit, good luck!

Remember, you add kaillera support to an existing game!
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Re: Stepmania 3.9

Postby Cristiana » Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:28 pm

Version 4.0 suposedly has netplay :O (I've the beta thingie) Although I wish it were also for kaillera, but ya itd have to be open source to work with (not sure if it is or not tho)
Cristiana

Re: Stepmania 3.9

Postby civilian » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:16 am

WoW. Super aincent thread. Well, think the official kaillera will always stay closed source. Christophe didn't make it open source and I strongly doubt that Etai would just throw his money away. But most of the unofficial kaillera projects are open source(well there arent many). Why is there an urge to code a client for the program and not the other way around? I know that the client API is unstable that it might just change without notice but if you are after something different, why not code a seperate system altogeather?
I slipped up. I lack discipline!
civilian
Lord of the Trolls

Return to Kaillera Modifications