SNES Netplay

Give your feedback on Kaillera, make suggestions for new features or improvements to existing features

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

Postby Meanime » Thu Jun 13, 2002 1:06 pm

Hello good people. I was wondering if there are any SNES emulators available with netplay using Kaillera? If not than what would be the best SNES emulator to use with Netplay in mind. If Genesis can have Kaillera than why not SNES.

Please and thank you.

PS: My first post on this message board. Yay me!
Meanime

Postby Deconstructor » Thu Jun 13, 2002 6:39 pm

Sadly, there is no SNES emulator that supports Kaillera as of now, I believe. The Snes9x crew said they were going to add Kaillera support a while ago, but since Snes9x updates are few and far between, I doubt you'll be seeing it for a while. ZSnes supports some netplay through <a href="http://www.zbattle.net">ZBattle</a> however. (Sorry for mentioning it in enemy territory, please don't flame me :smile: )
Deconstructor

Postby toqer » Fri Jun 14, 2002 11:38 pm

I'm probably spreading rumors but....

I was talking to rabbit in chat one day, he was thinking about taking it on, but he needs VC++6.0. If you know anyone with a copy, send it along to him.

--Toq
toqer
Die-Hard Member

Postby Registering IS GAY » Sat Jun 15, 2002 4:06 am

On 2002-06-14 16:38, toqer wrote:
I'm probably spreading rumors but....

I was talking to rabbit in chat one day, he was thinking about taking it on, but he needs VC++6.0. If you know anyone with a copy, send it along to him.

Who is this rabbit person? If you tell me why he's special, I'll see what I can do to get him MSVC++ 6.0.

tm2 on server frozenoven.net
Registering IS GAY

Postby bluedragonx » Sat Jun 15, 2002 12:22 pm

The mojob Rabbit is the compiler of Mame32k.
You either END GAME or you don't play the game at all!!!
bluedragonx

Postby Deconstructor » Sat Jun 15, 2002 6:36 pm

I can get him MSVC++ .net if he wants that. (Pretty big though, I'm sure vc++6 would be fine :smile: )
Deconstructor

Postby sem^co » Tue Jun 25, 2002 4:34 pm

Seeing so many great emus supported by kaillera, I can't find a good reason why zsnes isn't included. I know zsnes has it's own netplay code, but still it's too good to not be supported by kaillera, and thats a mystery for me As far as I can see

cheers
sem^co

Postby Registering IS GAY » Wed Jun 26, 2002 2:10 pm

I was just over on the ZSNES forums, and the nitwits are telling users that Kaillera is "incompatible" with ZSNES. Clearly this is a load of poop. I feel that if anything, it's "developer laziness". :wink:
Registering IS GAY

Postby toqer » Wed Jun 26, 2002 4:39 pm

Who is this rabbit person?

He goes by <0> <0>------Irumi Eye, mostly hangs out on fugu. Will usually precedent a conversation with
I am Rabite
toqer
Die-Hard Member

Postby Registering IS GAY » Mon Sep 02, 2002 12:43 am

Guess what the latest excuse is? The ZSNES people are now saying the license of Kaillera is "not compatible" with ZSNES's. .. what a load of poop.
Registering IS GAY

Postby atc » Wed Mar 26, 2003 12:01 pm

zbattlenet useless for people with routerz :(
atc

Postby agumon » Wed Mar 26, 2003 12:42 pm

Have you tried connecting to someone using an direct ip address ? Maybe that would work.
agumon

the enemy (Z******)

Postby Drunk'n Donkey » Thu Mar 27, 2003 1:53 pm

hi, i was just wondering why z****** is hated so much?
Drunk'n Donkey

Postby atc » Mon Mar 31, 2003 8:30 pm

People with routers can't host on zbattlenet.
atc

Postby civilian » Sat May 13, 2006 7:53 am

hahahahahahahaha

Just as I suspected.

Its an automated system of spamming on forums. It was on my list of "to do projects" but what da hell...someone has taken the liberty of doing it before me. No, Im not speculating...here is my proof ^_^ (link)

the world is evolving faster than our expectations.
I slipped up. I lack discipline!
civilian
Lord of the Trolls

Next

Return to Kaillera Suggestions and Feedback