SNES Netplay

Give your feedback on Kaillera, make suggestions for new features or improvements to existing features

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

Postby dandesousa » Tue May 16, 2006 12:55 pm

PS, if the thread answer is still needed, there is snes9k for kaillera snes, don't know how long its been round for, but its here.

~dan
mayfieldshares.com
dandesousa

Postby Master O » Tue May 16, 2006 6:30 pm

Registering IS GAY wrote:I was just over on the ZSNES forums, and the nitwits are telling users that Kaillera is "incompatible" with ZSNES. Clearly this is a load of poop. I feel that if anything, it's "developer laziness". :wink:

Actually, I believe that Zsnes is bound to some kind of developer agreement, preventing them from adding Kaillera to Zsnes. I definitely remember reading that somewhere on their site.
Master O

Re: the enemy (Z******)

Postby civilian » Wed May 17, 2006 12:58 am

Drunk'n Donkey wrote:hi, i was just wondering why z****** is hated so much?
Zbattle...sigh...I think ive heard of it before. Well, I wouldnot say that is better. Firstly because...the impression it gave me...its still in its primitive developmental stage. Secondly..."zbattle.net is a service that allows ZSNES users to easily find others who want to take advantage of the emulator's built-in netplay," it explains where its coming for and from. And then...I've never played on zbattle lol...Those primitive systems are too old to satisfy my tastebud :P
I slipped up. I lack discipline!
civilian
Lord of the Trolls

Postby Master O » Mon May 29, 2006 9:51 am

atc wrote:People with routers can't host on zbattlenet.

I have a router and I port forwarded it.

I can host on zbattle.
Master O

SNES Netplay

Postby m.danielSag » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:09 am

From past experience on Genesis Netplay my opponent always gets desynchronized with me and it seems as if were playing 2 different games. My question is, is SNES netplay better than Gens and if so what SNES emulator should I use?
m.danielSag

Previous

Return to Kaillera Suggestions and Feedback