warzard for (cps3) rocks!

Give your feedback on Kaillera, make suggestions for new features or improvements to existing features

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

Postby Tourniquet » Fri Sep 13, 2002 10:53 am

OH
MY
GOD

roflmao.

He claims a cps-3 game is a cps-2 game and that he's playing it.
Then when he's rumbled he states that it is a cps-2 emu with cps-3 extensions.

lmao.

There is no evidence that there is any similarities between cps-2 and cps-3.
And then, get this, someone brings up cps3shock....

DarkAbyss crawled back into the hole he came from, after leading quite a few people on a merry dance with his 'xor' files which turned out to be random data.

---
Although, several people have had a quick look at it in the past I am not aware of anyone seriously working on it.
Tourniquet

Postby agumon » Fri Sep 13, 2002 7:02 pm

lol
agumon

Postby Iori Yagami » Sat Sep 14, 2002 1:42 pm

I love rumors.. btw to add one more rumor.. I heard that the cps3shock group is just bunch of people fooling around with the masses :p
Iori Yagami

Postby agumon » Thu Sep 19, 2002 12:43 am

What made me laugh is when I renamed a genesis r0m to Mvc 2 once and people on kaillera actually believed it was the real deal ! MVC 2 on Megadrive ! ROFL !
agumon

oh not THIS again....

Postby Kurgan » Mon Oct 07, 2002 11:39 pm

Meanwhile, I continue to play on my Dreamcast, and laugh at all j00 n00bs, muahahaha!

=)
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Postby toqer » Wed Oct 09, 2002 5:28 pm

Yes kurgan.. you must be right....
Because if you can't play it online with kaillera, you never have to worry about finding an opponent that can beat you down :)

--toq
toqer
Die-Hard Member

Postby agumon » Thu Oct 10, 2002 2:20 am

toqer wrote:Yes kurgan.. you must be right....
Because if you can't play it online with kaillera, you never have to worry about finding an opponent that can beat you down :)

--toq

Sounds like a lot of mame games I want to play on kaillera ! I.E. Chinese Hero and Blood Storm ! lol
agumon

Postby TheLemmon201 » Thu Oct 10, 2002 1:01 pm

if u want to play chinese hero.. IM me
TheLemmon201

Postby agumon » Fri Oct 11, 2002 1:26 am

OK :)
agumon

Postby Kurgan » Sun Dec 15, 2002 1:58 am

Yes kurgan.. you must be right....
Because if you can't play it online with kaillera, you never have to worry about finding an opponent that can beat you down

--toq

I am ph33r3d. ; )
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Postby mr rom » Mon Dec 23, 2002 12:57 pm

Mystiq wrote:There IS a CPS3 emulator in the works and there's a group called CPS3Shock.

I believe that CPS3shock was around a long while ago, but it was closed down because it turned out to be a fake project... But if you're talking about this: http://cps3shock.dyns.net/ it's a dead link, at the moment. :/
mr rom

Postby qwertymk » Mon Dec 23, 2002 7:44 pm

mr r0m wrote:
Mystiq wrote:There IS a CPS3 emulator in the works and there's a group called CPS3Shock.

I believe that CPS3shock was around a long while ago, but it was closed down because it turned out to be a fake project... But if you're talking about this: http://cps3shock.dyns.net/ it's a dead link, at the moment. :/

Aight that makes no sense that it was "closed down" because it was a fake, if it was a fake then it was never anything
-QWERTYMK
ImageImage
qwertymk

Re: warzard for (cps3) rocks!

Postby Kurgan » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:04 pm

Hilarious!

This post was originally titled "warzard for cps2 rocks!"

The poster was of course lying... at the time CPS3 was NOT emulated anywhere, people were only faking, using
hacked emu headers.

Of course now it is emulated and working online... now we can laugh! ;)
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

warzard for cps3 rocks

Postby m.danielSag » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:17 am

As a stopgap for an online ST emulator, why dont you just use WinUAE kaillera ?
m.danielSag

Previous

Return to Kaillera Suggestions and Feedback