CHRISOPHE & THE mojob RABBIT...NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT!

Give your feedback on Kaillera, make suggestions for new features or improvements to existing features

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

CHRISOPHE & THE mojob RABBIT...NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT!

Postby isamu » Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:31 pm

CHRISTOPHE AND THE mojob RABBIT...PLEASE HEAR ME OUT!!

Capcom is cancelling fighting game after fighting game including MvsC2 for the xbox and people are PISSED!!! Now is the time for you guys to take charge and come up with an xbox Live Kaillera!!! There will be no better time than now to give us fighting game fans what we want...a bunch of SNK and Capcom games on the xbox in the comfort of our living room on a broadbad only network!!! You guy are sitting on a GOLDMINE!!!! Every website including pr0n sites I have gone to and asked people what they would like on their xbox and ALL of them said Mame online!!!!! Think how much fame and fortune you guys can generate for yourselves by releasing a MAME/Kaillera Live package!!!

TIME HAS COME TO TAKE CHARGE! I will personally give you $1000 if you and TFR can come up with this project!!!!!!!!!!!!
isamu
Senior Member
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun May 06, 2001 12:00 am

Re: CHRISOPHE & THE mojob RABBIT...NOW IS THE TIME TO

Postby Mystinq » Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:40 pm

isamu wrote: I will personally give you $1000 if you and TFR can come up with this project!!!!!!!!!!!!


I will personally bet $5 that this guy won't give the money once it's done.
Mystinq
 

Re: CHRISOPHE & THE mojob RABBIT...NOW IS THE TIME TO

Postby isamu » Fri Mar 07, 2003 10:18 pm

Mystinq wrote:
isamu wrote: I will personally give you $1000 if you and TFR can come up with this project!!!!!!!!!!!!


I will personally bet $5 that this guy won't give the money once it's done.


Hey Mystiq...what's happening buddy? :D Long time no speak. It's been a while(by the way I used to LOOOVE Royal Mystiq the drink...whatever happened to them?)

Anyway Mystiq listen carefully...I have $1000 in my hand RGHT NOW! No I am not kidding! I literally have $1000 while I am typing this post in my left hand. I am ready to give it to Christophe RIGHT NOW!!! I want xbox live kaillera to come out at ANY cost! I make a good living and can **EASILY** afford to throw a measly $1000 Chris' way if it meant getting xbox live kaillera out successfully. A lot of gamers talk the talk but they don't walk the walk. I own a ps2, a GC, a DC, and of course an xbox. Yet none of these systems satisfies me the way kaillera does, even with all it's frustrations. That is the impact Chris' baby has had on me. I would do anything to get kaillera on xbox live....but be aware of what I said....it has to somehow be intergrated on Live...**NOT** just released as Kaillera by itself. Because if that happens, 56k users would be able to play on it and this is what we DON'T want!! Nothing against 56kers, but that's what the PC version is for. Us broadbanders want the luxury of being able to play on a broadband high speed **only** connection, ala Xbox Live. Now do you see why I want this so bad?

Hear me out...my $1000 is going NOWHERE but in Christophe's hands! If he can get kaillera intergrated into the xbox version of mame, and intergrate that into Live, then yes I will give him this very same $1000 that I am holding in my hands right now. THAT IS A PROMISE!!!! A PROMISE I'M MAKING PUBICLY ON THIS BOARD!

HOWEVER....(and this is a big however)

If someone comes along and somehow makes the xbox version of MAME playable on Live, then I'm afraid my $1000 will go elsewhere. you have to keep in mind....Chris is a great guy, and what he's done has been great! But my interests stands in one thing and one thing ONLY... playing mame over a broadband only network with thousands of other people and spreading the word that it can be done.

So, as I leave this post I leave you with one question...are **STILL** interested in betting me your $5 that I will NOT keep my promise and pay the man if he can acclomplish this goal? If you are dead serious as I am, I suggest you up your side of the bargain to $1000. That way I can recover my spends :roll:
isamu
Senior Member
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun May 06, 2001 12:00 am

Postby Mystiq » Sat Mar 08, 2003 12:41 am

Can't someone delete and ban the account Mystinq? It's obvious there's no other reason for such an acount than to annoy me.
User avatar
Mystiq
Cylian
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Lifestream

Postby Silver Fox » Sat Mar 08, 2003 4:26 am

You should probably start by buying him a xbox to show him you're serious :microwave:
Image
User avatar
Silver Fox
Kaillera's Own Slut
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2003 5:39 pm

Postby isamu » Sat Mar 08, 2003 2:07 pm

Silver Fox wrote:You should probably start by buying him a xbox to show him you're serious :microwave:


Good point! But getting contact with him is damn near impossible...so what's the point?
isamu
Senior Member
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun May 06, 2001 12:00 am

Postby toqer » Sat Mar 08, 2003 4:57 pm

No it aint, send it to christophe c/o nullsoft, something something alabama street, san francisco ca.
User avatar
toqer
Die-Hard Member
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu May 03, 2001 12:00 am
Location: SJ CA USA

Postby Kurgan » Sun Mar 09, 2003 12:16 pm

I had his mailing addy once too. Was going to send him a post card, but I moved and lost the card... : (
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"
 
Posts: 593
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2001 12:00 am

Re: CHRISOPHE & THE mojob RABBIT...NOW IS THE TIME TO

Postby XxBurning FistsxX » Tue Jul 08, 2003 10:57 pm

isamu wrote:CHRISTOPHE AND THE mojob RABBIT...PLEASE HEAR ME OUT!!

Capcom is cancelling fighting game after fighting game including MvsC2 for the xbox and people are PISSED!!! Now is the time for you guys to take charge and come up with an xbox Live Kaillera!!! There will be no better time than now to give us fighting game fans what we want...a bunch of SNK and Capcom games on the xbox in the comfort of our living room on a broadbad only network!!! You guy are sitting on a GOLDMINE!!!! Every website including pr0n sites I have gone to and asked people what they would like on their xbox and ALL of them said Mame online!!!!! Think how much fame and fortune you guys can generate for yourselves by releasing a MAME/Kaillera Live package!!!

TIME HAS COME TO TAKE CHARGE! I will personally give you $1000 if you and TFR can come up with this project!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hell, they first gotta deal with these kaillera bugs and poop before they go further with the buisness...If they can solve the prob :wink:
XxBurning FistsxX
Senior Member
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2003 7:48 pm

Postby toqer » Wed Jul 09, 2003 1:16 am

Hey Isamu,

Are you still good for that $1k reward? If you are try taking that offer to the xbox mame guys, i'm sure they'd have no problem integrating kaillera into their xbox version and would love $1k to blow on hookers and beer.
User avatar
toqer
Die-Hard Member
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu May 03, 2001 12:00 am
Location: SJ CA USA

Postby isamu » Sat Jul 12, 2003 5:44 pm

toqer wrote:Hey Isamu,

Are you still good for that $1k reward? If you are try taking that offer to the xbox mame guys, i'm sure they'd have no problem integrating kaillera into their xbox version and would love $1k to blow on hookers and beer.


Hi Togs! But of course my man! If you talk to them let them know I mean business!! Has to be intergrated into Live though...
isamu
Senior Member
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun May 06, 2001 12:00 am

Postby toqer » Sat Jul 12, 2003 6:05 pm

It would never be integrated into live because live is owned by MS, and i'm not the one with the 1k to give them....

Just go talk to them bro, don't be shy. You have my blessings and good luck. I know absolutely nothing about the Xbox scene as I don't own one but I do think it is an interesting idea that could happen with your $1k reward. Those guys are probably starvin like anyone else and would love to do it.

You have my official blessings to go out :D

--Toq
User avatar
toqer
Die-Hard Member
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu May 03, 2001 12:00 am
Location: SJ CA USA

Postby agumon » Sun Jul 13, 2003 7:30 am

Incorporate kaillera into xbox live ? ewwww............
agumon
 

dude 1000 :-\ go buy your self a hole and mojob u! 56k rules

Postby morphus56k » Thu Jul 17, 2003 5:43 pm

lol you want more then that isamu 1000 dollors for that :-\ theres bound to be another person in the future to start a new netplay for mame and other arcade emulators "-\
Image
User avatar
morphus56k
56k-man
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2002 12:00 am
Location: the love boat

Re: CHRISOPHE & THE mojob RABBIT...NOW IS THE TIME TO

Postby sentric » Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:45 pm

isamu wrote:I will personally give you $1000


They don't want it.
sentric
Beat Manipulat0r
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 12:00 am

Next

Return to Kaillera Suggestions and Feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests