All Seeing Eye support?

Give your feedback on Kaillera, make suggestions for new features or improvements to existing features

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

All Seeing Eye support?

Postby kdjac » Mon Mar 24, 2003 1:11 am

Im trying to make a hack for ASE (awesome server finder program found here http://www.udpsoft.com/eye/ )

I cant get ASE to see into the server to find buddies maybe someone could add support or help me with these options.

FBA
ServerType: XXXXXXXX
ExeName: FBA.exe
JoinTemplate: {EXEPATH} +connect {address}
HostTemplate: {EXEPATH}
Port: 27888
1 if port == "27888" goto 3
2 remove

I think i may have the ports wrong or may be going about this the wrong way.
Normally you set the server parameters and the program scans it and sees player names on it, this is what i want 1st i can work on emulators and games later but 1st to see if buddies are playing BF1942 or SF2.
It should be possible once the server displays the playername info but may not be possible if Kaillera DLL has certain info which is different to other gameservers.
Any help would be great.

Also i did a search over the last few days and oculndt find any mention of ASE.

thanks

kdjac
kdjac

Postby toqer » Mon Mar 24, 2003 3:51 pm

It's wayyy different I think.
toqer
Die-Hard Member

Postby kdjac » Tue Mar 25, 2003 3:43 am

Is there a template for the front page server viewer?

If we could track buddies it would be very sweet.

kdjac
kdjac

Postby qwertymk » Wed Mar 26, 2003 7:36 pm

What exacly is the all seeing eye?
-QWERTYMK
ImageImage
qwertymk

Postby toqer » Thu Mar 27, 2003 12:21 am

I've had thoughts on how someone could write a buddy tracker.
grab the serverlist
Grap the http page from every server with a usercount greater than zero
Compile a list of users from that
Search the compiled list.

Qwert, something you can do right? C'mon studman! :P

--Toq
toqer
Die-Hard Member

Postby toqer » Thu Mar 27, 2003 12:22 am

Holy poop.

Is that why you implemented that christophe?
toqer
Die-Hard Member

Postby kdjac » Thu Mar 27, 2003 1:04 pm

All Seeing Eye is like Gamespy but a lot better.

It uses simple queries in Boolean to scan servers and returns custom data.
If i knew more about Kaillerra i could get ASE to find a server and list them by ping similiar to what kaillerra does but this can track player names ie if Joe Schmoe is online playing SF2 you can find him and the server he is on in seconds.

ASE is very flexible in adding custom games and server cfgs.

kdjac
kdjac

Postby kdjac » Sat May 22, 2004 12:16 am

LOL sorry to drag up old posts.

But playing SF2 earlier (i been offline a long time) and started wondering if kaillera ever got ASE support ,a quick search later and it hasnt unless i completley blind and missed it.

Any change in kaillera to allow ASE to scan its servers?

Thanks
kdjac
kdjac

Postby Predator23 » Sat May 22, 2004 10:30 pm

why Kaillera-Support, it would be easier to make a standalone kaillera "all seeing eye" :D
Predator23

Re: All Seeing Eye support?

Postby valli » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:54 am

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
valli
Die-Hard Member

Return to Kaillera Suggestions and Feedback