i search a kailera hack

Give your feedback on Kaillera, make suggestions for new features or improvements to existing features

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

Postby byblo » Mon May 10, 2004 10:35 pm

The sad thing its the server updade should take less than 10 hours programming & testing to fix the majors problems :(

I don't really understand why Christophe didn't doing it.

Maybe he's just tired also to see all his work ruined by these little kids without brain which are suckin others on kaillera ?

Since I haven't a pad, I left kaillera, but also because these guys who insulting others, turbo players (in MVSC, it suck really I thought), server crasher, flooders and ... and ...

Yes, some people need to grow up :-?
byblo

Postby Kurgan » Mon May 10, 2004 11:35 pm

Since we haven't seen updates for mameDC or kaillera I assume he's been spending his time working on winamp, for which he actually gets paid.

That's the only explanation since he continues to keep the master server going, and doesn't take this site down.

The thing about immature players is true, but it's also true of EVERY ONLING GAMING COMMUNITY EVER and of the internet in general.

There's no way to ensure that immature people don't use your game/program. It's simply impossible to screen such people out. However, I don't think the reason he hasn't updated is because people have "ruined" his program, because the people taking advantage of bugs/exploits now would be discouraged if he updated and patched those problems. Of course new ones would crop up, etc etc. But the key thing is, kaillera is not "final" by any means.

But yeah for me, no support = I don't stick around. I love playing games but a lot of the games I like to play I've played as much as can be played before they get to the buggy parts or desynch. The major crowd has always been the DnD junkies and the Vs. fight freaks who won't play anything unless it was made by Capcom or SNK. And while they can be fun for awhile, dealing with them and only them on a regular basis is very tiring.
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Postby TelMarine » Fri May 14, 2004 2:44 am

Kurgan wrote:Since we haven't seen updates for mameDC or kaillera I assume he's been spending his time working on winamp, for which he actually gets paid.

That's the only explanation since he continues to keep the master server going, and doesn't take this site down.

The thing about immature players is true, but it's also true of EVERY ONLING GAMING COMMUNITY EVER and of the internet in general.

There's no way to ensure that immature people don't use your game/program. It's simply impossible to screen such people out. However, I don't think the reason he hasn't updated is because people have "ruined" his program, because the people taking advantage of bugs/exploits now would be discouraged if he updated and patched those problems. Of course new ones would crop up, etc etc. But the key thing is, kaillera is not "final" by any means.

But yeah for me, no support = I don't stick around. I love playing games but a lot of the games I like to play I've played as much as can be played before they get to the buggy parts or desynch. The major crowd has always been the DnD junkies and the Vs. fight freaks who won't play anything unless it was made by Capcom or SNK. And while they can be fun for awhile, dealing with them and only them on a regular basis is very tiring.

almost two weeks ago I sent him a PM at winamp forums to see if he'd respond. Well see if he does, but i doubt it.
TelMarine

Postby shenglong » Wed May 19, 2004 6:01 am

well i dont think he gives a mojob. i mean how long has it been since last update ?

i found out how to join mid-game what you do is

open up 2 different version emulators
then create a game with 1st emulator
then join the game using 2nd emulator
you will get a message saying that desync may occur coz of using different emu's leave that message dont click ok
cancel the 1st game emulator
in the 2nd emulaotr teh sign will still be there click ok on the sign now
voila you should join the game next down

you can join any game by simply sorting the list of games by name/nick/emulator etc to end up joining whichever game u want

i leave the choice to the community to do what you want with this lets see how good or bad are the kaillera community MUHAHAHAHAHAA

if anyone discovers how to do anything else tell us all

kaillera is dead to most people i say mojob it until a bugfixed version appears

i merely give information here i do not say go mojob everyone up that choice is yours

IF YOU CANT BEAT EM JOIN EM

I AM BEST TALLY HO MUHAHAHAHAAA
shenglong

Postby Mystiq » Wed May 19, 2004 9:56 pm

shenglong, much worse has been released to this forum. You aren't doing much harm.
Mystiq
Cylian

Postby shenglong » Fri May 21, 2004 6:06 pm

like what ?

some links please

:D
shenglong

Postby Mystiq » Sat May 22, 2004 6:52 am

mojob you.
Mystiq
Cylian

Previous