force a game closed

Give your feedback on Kaillera, make suggestions for new features or improvements to existing features

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

force a game closed

Postby Mystiq » Thu May 20, 2004 1:10 am

I don't mean the []CLOSE hack, this one is more evil. I saw a bot by some French mojob that was programmed to join Capcom games and kick the owner out of it, thereby closing it.

I want to crash this bot repeatedly and I only have on idea. I need someone to tell me how to create ghost games.
Mystiq
Cylian

Postby fivefeet8 » Fri May 21, 2004 9:55 pm

Seems some foreigners have found a way to kick everyone out of a server when they leave. The server remains up, but everyone has to rejoin. It is getting rather rediculous i know.
fivefeet8

Postby Kwaza » Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:10 am

Well, that french cigarette managed to shut down the Flaretech.net server permanently and i bet hes gonna go for Lord Of The Pit and Dark Additcz servers next. I dont know about you guys but I have a feeling that this is gonna start a Kaillera server war with the Americans and Europeans :agrue: trying to shut down each others servers . Until someone figures out a way to stop these hackers, kaillera will be a tough place to play in.
Last edited by Kwaza on Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kwaza
Die-Hard Member

Postby Predator23 » Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:03 am

this is, why we need a new client and server, which with the admin is able, to ban or kick
Predator23

Return to Kaillera Suggestions and Feedback