a few suggestions from a kaillera user

Give your feedback on Kaillera, make suggestions for new features or improvements to existing features

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

Postby tony_hawks » Sun May 30, 2004 4:17 pm

hi kaillera devs, i use kaillera allot and think its great; I have a few things id like to c added to a future version.
they are as follows ;- main thing is, when u leave a game , the cursor reset to the game-chat window, not the main window.
also, dcc capabilitys in *chat or away leave messages, to share versions of roms faster.
plus, ability to locate another user in the networks, better private chat capability, maybe, ability to kick with reasons, & basic smileys in the chat :wink:
thats all i can think of for now; the point about the cursor bugs me though; eg. u can start chatting straight after a game and its in the main window not the game window to the players 0X
thanks for your time, peace

*edit* if its possible to make newer mames backward compatible with mame 64 in kaillera it would help allot since allot of ppl still are using 64; although this could be an issue for mame developpers
tony_hawks

Postby Fignutz » Sun May 30, 2004 5:52 pm

:drinking: :drinking: Thanks for the ideas!
Fignutz

Postby Kurgan » Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:24 pm

The kaillera developer is Christophe, and we haven't seen him around in awhile, but good luck! Your suggestions sound cool!
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Postby favian » Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:24 pm

or how about when you create a game and you're waiting for someone to join and you're busy typing a word document and you realize a potential opponent for a game has come and left because you were too busy typing away somewhere else.

a little bell or notification that someone has joined would be really nice.
favian

Postby Fignutz » Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:36 pm

:drinking: :drinking: that's already there
Fignutz

Postby favian » Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:26 pm

Fignutz wrote::drinking: :drinking: that's already there

waaaaaaaaaat

a sound comes on if a person comes into a room you've made? how can you enable this, it does not work on my end.

is there anyway to ban people who mess with your server constantly?
favian

Postby Kurgan » Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:05 pm

Turn up the volume. ; )

Unless maybe you have a whacky sound card or your sound card drivers aren't current or something it should work.

As to banning people from your server I have no idea, since I've never run one.
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Postby ZacharyWhara » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:06 pm

Hi, i have several user manuals which may be useful, however they are too large to upload to the forum, is there another way to do this?

Rgds
Kaz

ZacharyWhara

Return to Kaillera Suggestions and Feedback