Mame32 .84u2 is out (+source)

Give your feedback on Kaillera, make suggestions for new features or improvements to existing features

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

Mame32 .84u2 is out (+source)

Postby Kurgan » Sat Jul 17, 2004 2:18 am

Get it from the usual place...

Now all you Mame32k compilers out there, how about a fix for those atari sprite games?

Remember, the official mame32 does not have that bug with gauntlet, batman, roadblasters, etc!

Also, Mame32 Plus! doesn't have the bug either. So fix it and you will rock harder!
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Postby isamu » Sun Jul 18, 2004 8:44 pm

have they fixed the spammers, flooders game studdering and poop like that? Or is bascially the same as it's always been?
isamu

Postby Kurgan » Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:14 am

I'm afraid you misunderstood my post.

This is not a kaillera enabled build. I am just saying that a new Mame is out, with source ready for somebody to make a new mame32k compile out of it.

To "stop the spammers, flooders" etc, is something that would require Christophe himself to modify the actual kaillera program to add those features.

That is beyond what the SDK allows simple client mods to do as far as I know.

So yes, "everything will be the same" as before with a new client mod. All that will change is that you'll have more games to choose from, and some of the older games will have improved emulation or be more playable than before.

PS: u3 is already out, though I haven't seen a Mame32 port of it yet.
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Return to Kaillera Suggestions and Feedback