Anyone tried Fusion?

Give your feedback on Kaillera, make suggestions for new features or improvements to existing features

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

Anyone tried Fusion?

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 18, 2004 6:24 am

It's a new sega emulator from Steve Snake (the Kgen guy, remember him?). He's got sms, game gear, the sg-1xxx systems, genesis, 32x, sega cd, and 32x cd (that actually works!) in one emulator, an evolution of kega! It even lets you use the mouse to play Mega Mouse or Menacer games!

I found it at Eidolonn's Inn.

It's really cool, and in terms of compatability it seems superior to gens (with the exception of one or two games I tried, like the Bomberman 8 player demo).

Of course it's lacking one major thing, online play! If anyone has contact with Snake, please let him know that kaillera support would be great.

Not to knock gens or anything, I love that emulator, but I think now it really has some serious competition!

Postby MGdaGR8 » Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:39 pm

ooh VERY nice emulator. Im sure there are more emulators that play all these sega systems (im not to big on sega emulation) but this one is definitly very nice.

and its better then even just some emulators that play only Genisis alone. at least it plays the sonic's without missing any of the background layers.
MGdaGR8

Anyone tried Fusion

Postby m.danielSag » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:20 am

He probably doesnt read this forum, but if anybody has contact with ol Steve author of Kega and before that the mighty KGEN, let him know that KAILLERA SUPPORT RULES

Kega Fusion should really get online play. Its a great genesis/sega cd/32x/32x cd/master system/game gear/sg-xxx system emul
m.danielSag

Return to Kaillera Suggestions and Feedback