Christopher? (developer of Kaillera)

Give your feedback on Kaillera, make suggestions for new features or improvements to existing features

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

Christopher? (developer of Kaillera)

Postby SpinalBlood » Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:59 pm

How long we have to wait ur update? Are u dead?

Release the fu*king source then u filthy pillock bum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
SpinalBlood

Postby Mystiq » Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:31 am

this accomplishes nothing
Mystiq
Cylian

who do you think you are ?

Postby goebish » Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:55 am

Lamer .... If you're such in a hurry then reverse the protocol & existing client/server and make a new one yourself :agrue:
goebish

Postby Mystiq » Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:16 am

*shifty eyes*

I really hate to say things, but everyone's constantly pronouncing the death of Kaillera. I just want people to know that there are some people who are capable that are trying to do something despite the ne'er-do-wells. However, I specifically refrain from saying particulars in case I get anyone's hope's up...

Rest assured that Kaillera clone is gone. All we have left are a couple of dead links and some nice logos.
Mystiq
Cylian

Postby Kwaza » Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:20 pm

If i knew how to program in C+ or any other code, I would try to make a new kaillera or at least make plugin or loader for it, but seeing as I am more of a designer than a programmer. Im stuck with the kaillera we have.
Kwaza
Die-Hard Member

Postby Magus » Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:32 pm

The requirements shouldn't be described as merely "knowing how to program in C++". I kinda know "how to program in C++" (as in understanding most of the language constructs), but certainly not enough to even think of making something along the lines of a Kaillera equivalent. :-?
Magus

Postby Kurgan » Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:01 am

Insults will get you nowhere. But trust me, I've tried to honestly get his attention in a non-threatening, totally diplomatic way and failed.

Christophe will only respond to this community if he decides he wants to. So far he hasn't made the gesture, so there's nothing we can do about it.

Those who wish to develop kaillera (without the full source code) can knock themselves out of course. But don't expect the man to swoop in here and fix it for you. That may "never" happen...
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

New Server

Postby Moosehead » Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:50 am

FYI:

I've begun an earnest effort to build a statefull Kaillera relay (in Java), mostly based off the of the reverse engineered network protocol documents at the Open Kaillera site on sourceforge. Once I have a working proxy, a full replacement server should be possible.

So far I've coded message parsing and re-construction objects for almost all the different messages. I've also built a UDP message passing relay that can intercept, parse, and forward messages.

The next step is to start keeping state on each user and filter bad messages.

I'll post a message here and on Anti3D.com Kaillera server when it's ready for alpha testing. Probably around January.
Moosehead

Postby Kwaza » Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:11 pm

I dont know what the hell youre talking about, lol. Speak in words we can understand. Are you trying to say that you created a new type of kaillera server or what. :o
Kwaza
Die-Hard Member

Postby Kurgan » Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:20 am

Well best of luck to you, whatever it is you're doing...!
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Postby *Lucia* » Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:16 am

well I still think kaillera is dead not knowing why or nothing,.,. but anyways good luck with that there will always be hackers on kaillera....
*Lucia*

Postby Kurgan » Sun May 15, 2005 1:58 am

Christophe isn't dead. Don't ask me how I know this, but I know...

And as to the hackers, how can you be so sure? It may be possible to eliminate the vast majority of them quite easily...
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Postby isamu » Sun May 15, 2005 2:06 am

Kurgan wrote:Don't ask me how I know this, but I know...

how do you know?

............... :lol:
isamu

Postby Kurgan » Mon May 16, 2005 3:21 pm

My lips are sealed... for now. ;)
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Postby SpinalBlood » Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:02 pm

:wink:
SpinalBlood

Next

Return to Kaillera Suggestions and Feedback