So much beautifull idea's for kaillera

Give your feedback on Kaillera, make suggestions for new features or improvements to existing features

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

So much beautifull idea's for kaillera

Postby Heinster » Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:36 pm

K I'm putting together many interesting sugestions Already mentioned all obver the internet.....

-Kaillera startup system
Let us startup Kaillera put in what emulators we have and where and let up connect without first having start up the emulator.... If we see a game we just join and the correct emulator will startup

-Kaillera sign up
So we all can see how many gamers are doing and what their rank is.....

-Kaillera Ranking system
People with low rankings can't play with high rankings unless the high rankings choose to (good for practice)

-Kaillera penalty system
So we can kick the spammers, soar loosers and whatever kind of trash out of a server after enough people have voted and with that giving them points and after a certain ammount they will have to cool down otherwhise you can't come too servers with a max penalty to get in..... Ofcourse the points will have to reduce after time but you will have a record that people/admins/mods can acces when someone is misbehaving and kick them with another pejnalty point....

-Kaillera Clan system
Let you sign up with clans and see where your buds are playing on kaillera

-Kaillera Tournament system
So people can really see who is ruling what........

-Connectiontype forced servers....
So that the noobs who have incredible high pings won't be playing with a megalagging connectiontype
Heinster

Postby -h4x0r- » Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:43 am

I second all of these suggestions.

-h4x0r-
-h4x0r-

Postby 125.89 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:57 pm

I agree fully with those ideas :) I hate hackers and clones

Postby agendaXsuicide » Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:03 pm

love he ideas too but make it connect directly like zsnes so less lag
~\\×ßright×// duh
P.s. I+Hate+You
agendaXsuicide

Postby Heinster » Sun May 08, 2005 8:50 pm

would love to hear a reaction here of one of the authors or someone involved :roll:
Heinster

Postby Striker Zer0 » Fri May 26, 2006 8:05 pm

yesssssssssssss someone that has sense! include all that poop and kaillera will be so much fun and how about kaillera TV? u know like we can broadcast games and such?
Im the King Of Kaillera
Striker Zer0

Postby civilian » Sat May 27, 2006 4:21 am

Sore looser newbs. I dont meant to be offensive or anything but there is no other way to describe it. Only practical non-retarded idea from this thread is the last one from first post.
I slipped up. I lack discipline!
civilian
Lord of the Trolls

Postby Kurgan » Sat May 27, 2006 9:24 am

Christophe hasn't been seen in years. He emails somebody (sometimes me) like every 6 months to a year it seems.

If you have honest suggestions for him, yes post here, but he probably won't ever see them, unless you email him directly (see the main page).

And he probably won't reply.

Your best bet is to talk to the guys at emulinker.com anti3d.com or buddhateam (the HKaillera guys). They are actually doing development and seem to reply to constructive feedback and suggestions. Good luck!
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Postby Striker Zer0 » Sat May 27, 2006 10:56 am

yea if cristophe wont do it then lets get a team of devolpers from those sites to make a better kailler :D
Im the King Of Kaillera
Striker Zer0

Postby Striker Zer0 » Sat May 27, 2006 10:58 am

killerCivilian wrote:Sore looser newbs. I dont meant to be offensive or anything but there is no other way to describe it. Only practical non-retarded idea from this thread is the last one from first post.

well u can shut the mojob up bitch no one cares about ur opinion
Im the King Of Kaillera
Striker Zer0

Postby civilian » Sat May 27, 2006 8:39 pm

Striker Zer0 wrote:
killerCivilian wrote:Sore looser newbs. I dont meant to be offensive or anything but there is no other way to describe it. Only practical non-retarded idea from this thread is the last one from first post.

well u can shut the mojob up bitch no one cares about ur opinion

WoW...do i see some flaming over there? "kaillera TV" aye...looks like u need common sense.
I slipped up. I lack discipline!
civilian
Lord of the Trolls

Postby Striker Zer0 » Tue May 30, 2006 11:43 am

looks like u need some pussy
Im the King Of Kaillera
Striker Zer0

So much beautifull ideas for kaillera

Postby m.danielSag » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:45 am

Any hope that the Kaillera Server was/can be complied for Solaris? I have a dedicated server and would like to run a new Kaillera server from it but I have Suns OS.

Any help would be very much appre
m.danielSag

Re: So much beautifull idea's for kaillera

Postby valli » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:54 am

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
valli
Die-Hard Member

Return to Kaillera Suggestions and Feedback