Suggestion for creating games

Give your feedback on Kaillera, make suggestions for new features or improvements to existing features

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

Postby CFA-KiLLeR » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:49 am

I have a HUGE list of ROMS, for example I have 10,150ish regular nintendo games. When i make a game, if I want something on the bottom of my "s" list it takes me about 10 minutes to get to the thing. Can I have some way of scrolling faster please. Thanks for your time, love the server.
CFA-KiLLeR

Postby Kurgan » Fri May 18, 2007 9:15 am

Use the multiplayer filters that are provided (sorry I forget which site features them, but it may be Catlist, linked off of mameworld.net) and create a seperate folder just for kaillera (back your other games up on disc or whatever) with ONLY multiplayer capable games.

That will save you a lot of time and space, because after all, only a percentage of your games actually support kaillera with simultaneous play and are working.

Try it, it may work! ;)
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Postby m.danielSag » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:14 pm

yesssssssssssss someone that has sense include all that poop and kaillera will be so much fun and how about kaillera TV? u know like we can broadcast games a
m.danielSag

Return to Kaillera Suggestions and Feedback