New Unofficial Kaillera Server

Give your feedback on Kaillera, make suggestions for new features or improvements to existing features

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

Postby civilian » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:53 pm

Well, I was gonna post this before but this section was closed. I finished working on the first test release of open kaillera server a few days ago. Nothing special yet but I'm hoping it has some bugs for me to fix.

Cheers

Sources and binaries:
http://sourceforge.net/project/platform ... p_id=96983
I slipped up. I lack discipline!
civilian
Lord of the Trolls

Re: New Unofficial Kaillera Server

Postby A_Rival » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:33 pm

Hey there! Much appreciation for your contribution to the Kaillera scene!

I looked on the project page but could not find a unix source/binary. Is your server windows only? Also, there is no feature list or anything similar; what does your server offer that the others don't?

Keep at it. It's great to see new developments like this pop up every now and then ;-)

-A_Rival
A_Rival

Re: New Unofficial Kaillera Server

Postby civilian » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:23 pm

And much appreciation for your comments. As for features list, this thing is yet to hatch. I've had some people complain to me over the last few days about various problems they've encountered while running it as a private server and I've already uploaded 2 fixes. This is more of a pre-alpha test release. Thats all I intend to do for now: fix bugs. As for unix build, NONE yet. As I said, this thing is yet to hatch. This is the only place I've posted this on hoping to fix some more bugs. You are the guy who had trouble with emulinker's memory useage and UOKS crashing right? And you are looking for a new server? This wouldn't be a legitimate choice yet as it can't even avoid being crashed from hacks I coded back in dark ages.

Cheers
I slipped up. I lack discipline!
civilian
Lord of the Trolls

Postby m.danielSag » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:06 am

Hey ppl

I really enjoy Kaillera, keep up the good work

Now, on to the question...

Ive been looking for a SunOS compatible Kaillera Server but I cant find any binary that works on this OS SunOS 5.7, would it be possible to release a SunOS compatible version?

Thank
m.danielSag

Return to Kaillera Suggestions and Feedback