*New* play SNK vs Capcom Chaos AND SS5 on mame32k 0.64

This is where all archives of old posts go that were related to any versions of MAME that have been obsoleted. This sub-forum is read only.

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

Whats My Motivation?

Postby GizMack The Gusher » Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:47 am

What do you have to offer? I have tried to help.........But know whats in it for me or anyone else..........What can you bring to the Table?

If you or anyone else thinks they have something to offer go here.www.fetalfoundation.com And place me an e-mail.

Im looking to upgrade team fetus.

Other than that i will not contribute any src unless there is something in it for the team.........sorry but yes i am an buttocks. :evil:

Not trying to sound full of my self. But everything that you want if you pay attention the information is out there. Just need to apply your self and stop waiting for everyone else to do the job for you.......... :evil:
GizMack The Gusher

Postby GKOFTeam » Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:17 pm

To Someonewhocares:
Enter this site: http://perso.wanadoo.es/GKOFTeam and you can get the new mame with SVC, SVCC and MSLUG5 support. You can get these files on the patch section.
In competition... individual ambition serves the common good. Adam Smith.
GKOFTeam

Postby phaet » Sun Jan 11, 2004 9:11 pm

the svccpatch.zip link isnt working... got another?
phaet

Re: *New* play SNK vs Capcom Chaos AND SS5 on mame32k 0.64

Postby damn u » Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:25 am

Anonymous wrote:hey get the new mame32k 0.64 that works with both svc and ss5..

http://perso.wanadoo.es/gkofteam/Downlo ... 0.64en.zip

Also for SVC U need this new patch file

http://perso.wanadoo.es/gkofteam/Downlo ... cpatch.zip

also after u patch those files u need to change ur svcplus.zip to svcc.zip for the r0m... dont forget u need the neogeo.zip file in the r0m directory which u can get it from here....

http://home.nyc.rr.com/darknatas/Neogeo.zip

sorry dont have a working llke to SVC the r0m so u have to look around for that if u cant find it...

Now for Samurai Shodown 5 u can get the r0m here....

http://3x3x.com/kof/samsho5.zip OR
http://www.mame.cl/samsho5.zip

both links should work... have fun every1..

damn u the link is down mojob u
damn u

new Version of mame

Postby Structure » Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:03 pm

Maybe the mame team should update the mame32k so that it could still have those sweet graphics and can also support kof2002, kof2003, Mslug4, mslug 5, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Samurai Showdown 5, Svc Chaos i mean really i bet theres a whole lot of people that are pissed about having 5 different emus on their computer and most of em suck
Alex Stroil
Structure

new Version of mame

Postby Structure » Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:05 pm

Maybe the mame team should update the mame32k so that it could still have those sweet graphics and can also support kof2002, kof2003, Mslug4, mslug 5, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Samurai Showdown 5, Svc Chaos i mean really i bet theres a whole lot of people that are pissed about having 5 different emus on their computer and most of em suck and update Kaillera
Alex Stroil
Structure

Re: new Version of mame

Postby sentric » Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:38 pm

Structure wrote:Maybe the mame team should update the mame32k so that it could still have those sweet graphics and can also support kof2002, kof2003, Mslug4, mslug 5, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Samurai Showdown 5, Svc Chaos i mean really i bet theres a whole lot of people that are pissed about having 5 different emus on their computer and most of em suck and update Kaillera

right-o, we've been waiting for an update for a while and the years to come. apparently, it's not going to happen. sorry pal. good suggestion though, it deserves a drink -> :drinking:

have fun waiting.

oh, and by the way, the mame team has nothing to do with mame32k or kaillera at all. in fact, they actually despise of kaillera (read some of their comments on the mame.net forum, if you can find them). here, have another :drinking:

cheers. keep on waiting--patience is your virtue.
sentric
Beat Manipulat0r

Svc Chaos

Postby Structure » Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:51 pm

look anything u need is here it IS a working link and its not the fastest but if ur desperate dont complain. http://svcmame.cjb.net/ is for the emu and the r0m fix. and http://www.filemirrors.com just look up svcplus and it will give u like 10-20 download links
Alex Stroil
Structure

mame team

Postby Structure » Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:55 pm

i know that the mame team has nothing to do with kaillera but i wanna know so i can post a forum on their site about the update i been trying to hack the newest mame32k so that it could run those games because the new mame32k has nice grapics and supports plenty of wanted games already not like the old mame versions that i run they're gay as hell !!!! maybe someone could answer me at x2siphon@yahoo.com cuz i dont visit this site every 24hrs like some other freaks lol
Alex Stroil
Structure

Re: mame team

Postby sentric » Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:19 pm

Structure wrote:i know that the mame team has nothing to do with kaillera but i wanna know so i can post a forum on their site about the update i been trying to hack the newest mame32k so that it could run those games because the new mame32k has nice grapics and supports plenty of wanted games already not like the old mame versions that i run they're gay as hell !!!! maybe someone could answer me at x2siphon@yahoo.com cuz i dont visit this site every 24hrs like some other freaks lol

i don't think you quite understand what i was getting at. they do NOT want anything to do with your hack. MAME32 is not equal to MAME32k. they know it can be hacked and Kaillera is living proof that it's been hacked to make playing online possible. they do NOT and will NOT want anything to do with your hack. you can go ahead and post on their forum, but believe me, it will not do you any good. what you don't realize is that this is old news, man. you're just repeating history of what we already posted and debated about in this forum, it's not anything new.
sentric
Beat Manipulat0r

Mame32 hack?

Postby Structure » Sun Feb 08, 2004 9:17 pm

I didnt tell the mame32 team that they should follow my hack which i dont have 1 but i want to make a mame32k hack so people can play it if kaillera team doesnt sue me over theft of their project. I told them that they should update the newest game driver in the new mame that theyre working on and any new games that they could enter and this time EVERY game not most roms and leave out a couple that most people wanna play like kof 2k2 or 2k3 and svc chaos and mslug4-5 and poop like that
Alex Stroil
Structure

Postby dookeh » Tue Feb 10, 2004 2:11 pm

does anyone know where i can find the mame32k 0.64 that runs ms5 and ss5?
his links are down... i already have the roms, just need the emu.
dookeh

Re: Mame32 hack?

Postby GizMack The Gusher » Sat Feb 21, 2004 10:46 pm

Structure wrote:I didnt tell the mame32 team that they should follow my hack which i dont have 1 but i want to make a mame32k hack so people can play it if kaillera team doesnt sue me over theft of their project. I told them that they should update the newest game driver in the new mame that theyre working on and any new games that they could enter and this time EVERY game not most roms and leave out a couple that most people wanna play like kof 2k2 or 2k3 and svc chaos and mslug4-5 and poop like that

you need to pay attention to what people post. kaillera will not sue.
They have released the tools to add it to any emu or anything else for that matter. they just haven't opened the SRC.

and mame will not add the newer game because of copyright issues (concerning the game still making money).

so it is useless to post anything that has to do with games newer that 2000.

they won't add. But that dosent mean you cannot add them your self. so there is no need to ask them to build and release any specail poop just to make you happy. But if you where just a payed little bit more attention you would be able to build any type of mame build you want. add as many new games different roms from different emulators, as in adding counsole and lazer disk games to your build...............But the mojob up thing you are going to have to do it your self. Mame will probably just ignore your plea untill they get sick of seeing a dead post, because no members will answer your plea's, sorry but if need help in doing it your self i can suggest some light reading,lol lol.

any ways good luck and remmeber it is just a waste of your time to ask of such thing on any mame forum. :evil: :evil:
Last edited by GizMack The Gusher on Sat Feb 21, 2004 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GizMack The Gusher

Postby GizMack The Gusher » Sat Feb 21, 2004 10:50 pm

dookeh wrote:does anyone know where i can find the mame32k 0.64 that runs ms5 and ss5?
his links are down... i already have the roms, just need the emu.

no but if you have a compiled src then i can help you put them in yourself.

just pm me with any question .... if you have the src.
GizMack The Gusher

Previous

Return to MAME Archives