about mame32 more

This is where all archives of old posts go that were related to any versions of MAME that have been obsoleted. This sub-forum is read only.

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

about mame32 more

Postby Hellmark1 » Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:37 am

Hi,

Just have some questions about mame32More

Just installed mame32m v.83 and the games wich worked on mame32p v83 r now not working. i tried to fix them with clrPro and romcenter but they always are shown to be bad.

:cry: i only wanna have an emulator where i could play mslug4+5 Kof 01-03 and other newer games and some old ones. But it doesn`t work.
And of course ther shouldn`t be an error message(bad dumps and souch a shi.)

Or did somebody could give me a dvd or some cd´s where Mame32More is working with all roms(incl.new roms,chd games) it would be very nice because i have only an analog 56k connection

nice greetings from austria

ps. sorry for my poor english
Hellmark1

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:30 pm

Mame32k More! .83a should work if you have the correct roms. Are you using the latest version of clrmamepro correctly?

There IS a flaw in Mame32k More!, and this has been present in all the "u" versions of it too. The Atari games are missing sprites. I suspect its a bug in the source (even not being a coder) because some other builds of Mame32k lately have had the SAME bug, and yet the "official" Mame32 has no such bug (the sprites are fine in Atari games like Batman, Roadblasters, Gauntlet series, etc).

So hopefully that will be fixed for the next release, if people realize what's going on.

Or did somebody could give me a dvd or some cd´s where Mame32More is working with all roms(incl.new roms,chd games) it would be very nice because i have only an analog 56k connection

But that would be just too easy!

PS: You'd need about 7 dvd's or 43 cd's (!)

Return to MAME Archives