Why doesn't mame32k work on my computer??

This is where all archives of old posts go that were related to any versions of MAME that have been obsoleted. This sub-forum is read only.

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

Why doesn't mame32k work on my computer??

Postby thedyingmatt » Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:33 am

So I d/l mame32k from kaillera.com and I unzip it and all that nice stuff and put it to programfiles and whatnot. I click on the mame32k icon to open it and it opens fine, it even finds roms and everything alright, my problem is once I select a game to play, after it's done loading it goes to a black screen, then completely shuts out of the program, no reigon warning, no press ok to continue, just a black screen for about five seconds, then it just totally exits out of the program. I do use win 98, but I don't think that would be a problem....

Also, I am having trouble with ekmamen because everytime I click on the mamen icon it says that the program has performed an illegal operation and will shut down. I know I suck at computers so if anyone would help i'd be greatly appreciative...

Thanks dudes..

t.d.y.
thedyingmatt

Postby darknatas » Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:32 pm

because ur pc is a piece of poop
darknatas
Die-Hard Member

Postby THEDYINGMATT » Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:42 pm

eh, mame 32 works fine, I'm sure this piece of poop computer could run it...Thanks for being a tool and leaving no help whatsoever, useless bastard,......

mojob mother mojob
THEDYINGMATT

Postby Andre » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:20 am

some computers can not run very while for mame32 64 try kawaks it runs good if ur computer can not handle it
Andre
Die-Hard Member

Return to MAME Archives