mame32 More! 0.84u3 with Kaillera

This is where all archives of old posts go that were related to any versions of MAME that have been obsoleted. This sub-forum is read only.

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

Postby MGdaGR8 » Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:14 pm

oh i see, so is there anyone that would try reviving the server?

i would do it myself, but i hardly have any bandwith available to begin with...
MGdaGR8

umm missing files..

Postby koten » Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:55 pm

yo darkdantes, i dont understand why whould you be consider those roms that u put on the bt to be working.

no offense here, although i do appeciate your hard work on it and all.. but this version of mame simplily needs alot of bitch roms file that's impossible to get...

anyway, critising is not what i'm trying to do, what i'm doin now is begging for those r0m files, cuz i have being surving on the internet like forever for these roms..... i'm a big fan of kof, so 2k3, and 2k2 ( both not working ) files is it possilbe for u to find the missing stuff for the benfit of the other...

anyway.. thanks alot......
btw, i dont know why the kof2k3 r0m REQUIRES the hacked files.... ahhh i really wanna stick with this r0m with all the kof games....
koten

Postby darknatas » Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:38 pm

well to the dumb ass that posted about the torrents if u read the first post and look at the date i posted back in july so of course the torrents r dead cause no1 wants to seed them so good luck on finding them on ur own....
darknatas
Die-Hard Member

Postby gothic_hobbit » Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:53 am

darknatas wrote:well to the dumb ass that posted about the torrents if u read the first post and look at the date i posted back in july so of course the torrents r dead cause no1 wants to seed them so good luck on finding them on ur own....

It may well have been a stupid question, but theres no need to be a jerk about it.
gothic_hobbit
Die-Hard Member

Postby Terry » Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:39 am

I need its source code. Anyone here have the source code of it? I've looked for everywhere but couldn't find it! Please let me know if you have it. Please!
Terry

Postby Kurgan » Fri Dec 31, 2004 9:03 am

Christophe has not and has no plans to release the source code for kaillera. All you get is the SDK which allows you to add kaillera support to your emulator of choice (assuming you have the source for said emulator of course!), and that is available from the main download page.

Sorry.
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Previous

Return to MAME Archives