MAME32KMORE84U3

This is where all archives of old posts go that were related to any versions of MAME that have been obsoleted. This sub-forum is read only.

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

MAME32KMORE84U3

Postby Andre » Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:17 pm

what is up with mame32k0.90 and more84u3 or HK none of the pages work for the emulators it says the page cant be desplayed.... im looking for MAME32K0.84u3 me and a friend want to play killer instanict 2... i try to get to run on mame 64 but the r0m wont work... im thinking i need a newer version of mame... thanks help would be nice
Andre
Die-Hard Member

Hello

Postby 3emeOeil » Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:12 am

Hey ;)

About my HK, i had several difficulties with new custom buttons who work with Neogeo and Capcom but, they'r not compatible with all other games....so when i see only neogeo or capcom games works, ihad to remove the file to download.....
i had work all the night to fix it, and now all is ok!!!!!!!!! :) (ouf!)
i upload the build right now so, wait 1 hour and go to see here :

http://www.HK2V5.euro.st
"Zen comme buddha"
3emeOeil

Postby Kurgan » Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:23 am

I would post mirrors to the files, but I don't have anywhere to put them (I don't have FTP access to this site). Sorry...
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Re: Hello

Postby gothic_hobbit » Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:35 pm

3emeOeil wrote:Hey ;)

About my HK, i had several difficulties with new custom buttons who work with Neogeo and Capcom but, they'r not compatible with all other games....so when i see only neogeo or capcom games works, ihad to remove the file to download.....
i had work all the night to fix it, and now all is ok!!!!!!!!! :) (ouf!)
i upload the build right now so, wait 1 hour and go to see here :

http://www.HK2V5.euro.st

Excellent... i'm downloading it now !

It's good to see that there's still talented programmers willing to keep kaillera alive.
gothic_hobbit
Die-Hard Member

Re: MAME32KMORE84U3

Postby 3emeOeil » Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:41 pm

Andre wrote:what is up with mame32k0.90 and more84u3 or HK none of the pages work for the emulators it says the page cant be desplayed.... im looking for MAME32K0.84u3 me and a friend want to play killer instanict 2... i try to get to run on mame 64 but the r0m wont work... im thinking i need a newer version of mame... thanks help would be nice

Power instinct 2 work correctly since 0.80 (approximativ) so my build or MAME32 MORE! and i think any MAME after 0.80. ;)
"Zen comme buddha"
3emeOeil

Postby Kurgan » Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:17 pm

Quick question.... you say on your site that HKaillera is based on the .86 source.. so what about games that were added in all those versions since (not just the popular recent fighters like KOFxxx)? I mean we're up to .95u2 now with official mame.

Just curious... 'cause there's some good games and fixes added in that time (I realize not many of those are multiplayer that would work well online, but still, the fixes are nice!). Just wanted to know if they were supported! ;)

Thanks for all your hard work too btw.
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

yop

Postby 3emeOeil » Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:05 am

Well Jimpy add now kaillera code to 0.95u2 src, if he can do it quickly, i only have to write again code of my new button and neogeo.c, not too much^^

If he can't do it quick enought for me i'll update only for the roms i like....
or maybe why not, if someone ask to me a r0m....

To be exact the first Src i had, has been from MAME32 MORE!+ 0.83u4, and then i put several r0m from other update. but not after 0.86.
It was about several months and the first build been called HK²mame32 V2.0.

Than i do some correction for r0m, add kof10th, remove many hacks, add the custom buttons

-I'll just add no one 3D games, except of shoot'em up.

About the source....i prefer clean the source of kaillera code before...at least a part.....what do you think about it Kurgan?
For now the files for input my new custom button are uploaded and ready for download...
"Zen comme buddha"
3emeOeil

Postby Kurgan » Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:08 pm

Not quite sure what you mean about the source.

I know I really want to see the improvements from .86 to .95u2 for a lot of games, I could send you a list if you really want me to later... ;)

I'm a big fan of more games than just capcom & neogeo, and I know it may seem like there aren't very many of us, but we exist (old school!).

As to the 3D games (non-shooters), that's not a big problem since few of them that feature multiplayer work too well yet, but that's a big thing for some people, now that they're getting faster machines that can run them better. I'm sure someday people will be begging for Tekken and SoulEdge on here.

I'd love to see Die Hard and Star Wars Arcade online play, but that probably won't be for awhile.. the games are slow and buggy for me.
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Return to MAME Archives