D&D Shadow over Mystara, how to get it work?

This is where all archives of old posts go that were related to any versions of MAME that have been obsoleted. This sub-forum is read only.

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

D&D Shadow over Mystara, how to get it work?

Postby tofuking » Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:26 am

does anyone know how I can play a 4 player D&D SoM game in Kaillera? For some reason my r0m doesn't work on mame32k whenever I try to load it it says:

dd2.13 NOT FOUND
dd2.15 NOT FOUND
dd2.17 NOT FOUND
dd2.19 NOT FOUND
dd2.14 NOT FOUND
dd2.16 NOT FOUND
dd2.18 NOT FOUND
dd2.20 NOT FOUND
dd2.01 NOT FOUND
dd2.02 NOT FOUND
dd2.11 NOT FOUND
dd2.12 NOT FOUND

Does anyone know where I can download a D&D SoM r0m that actually works with MAME32k? Thanks.
tofuking

Postby Andre » Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:03 pm

D&D Shadow over Mystara, how to get it work? Get D&D Shadow Mystara usa version and Euro version. sometimes you have to download a hole bunch of versions of roms just to get it to work. go here http://www.romnation.net good luck im using mame 64 you might want to switch if it doesnt work or give it a try.. i have a problem with metal slug 4 and it doesnt work i got bootleg but it doesnt show up on my mame r0m list.. thats what i think it wont work
Andre
Die-Hard Member

Postby jamster114 » Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:18 am

Also be sure not to extract the files in the .rar. Just put the whole winrar file into the ROMs directory. Took me a very long time to realize that Im supposed to put the .rar files into the r0m directory and not the extracted files.
jamster114

Return to MAME Archives