Mame32k 0.64 problems

This is where all archives of old posts go that were related to any versions of MAME that have been obsoleted. This sub-forum is read only.

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

Mame32k 0.64 problems

Postby dreamtech » Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:35 am

Hello
I have a few problems with this version of mame and uh yea i really wanna fix em cuz everyone in kaillera is using that emulator for playing.
Here goes: First thing is that, when i press/hold 4 buttons at once in mame 0.64 the my computer wont register em and i hear some beep sound from my pc and nothing happens, i thought at first that the problem is from my keyoboard but actually its not since on mame 0.67 and WinKawaks when i press 4 buttons at once it works just fine so it has to be mame 0.64. So thats my 1st prob. If anyone know how to fix this please tell me.
My second problem is that mame 0.64 wont let me assign a single key on my keyboard for a hotkey. Its about the " ; " key which is to the right of the " L " key on my keyboard. In mame 0.67 it works but on mame 0.64 it doesnt. Im from europe and my keyboard might be different i duno but if anyone can help me on this please tell me how to fix this problem.
Thats pretty much it and thanks for your time.
dreamtech

Return to MAME Archives