trying it again.........78k

Post here everything related to the Kaillera SDK (applications announcements/troubles/questions).

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

trying it again.........78k

Postby GizMack The Gusher » Wed Dec 31, 2003 4:00 pm

is it ness to add kaillera in each driver.........im not adding that patch poop from the rabbits.....is thought that it was only added to some drivers but could play all games ............so is it ness to add to all drivers or is there a place i can have it call so it auto in there like so it dups all port setting controll setting .......i did it the old way and had troubles so i scraped it and am starting over.......for the last time....thanks for the help again............. :evil:
GizMack The Gusher

Postby darknatas » Thu Jan 01, 2004 5:30 am

how far have u gotten on getting kaillera to work on 0.78?
darknatas
Die-Hard Member

Postby GizMack The Gusher » Thu Jan 01, 2004 2:35 pm

not far enough this round to make a difference...................i think unless there is some else out there that can help..............im done....not going to try any more...................poop i am possibly getting out of the emulation scene altogether.............. I have been fking around with mame and kaliiera, also all other emulators for a year non stop......i have mad some crazy poop in that time............... but there is all ways some thing better ........so i am going to concentrate on my schooling...............start c++ on the 12th of this month...........plus i have a kid and a wife.....so my time will prob be better spent with them.................but if there is anyone that needs my help or anything just post or pm i still will be lurking in the corner with my big glass penis.* crying and smoking saying What is in it for me waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.......fk it HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!..........im out :evil:
GizMack The Gusher

Return to SDK Development