HELP WITH COMPILING...

Post here everything related to the Kaillera SDK (applications announcements/troubles/questions).

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

HELP WITH COMPILING...

Postby darknatas » Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:29 am

I'M TRYING TO COMPILE MAME32K 0.64 BUT HAVING A PROBLEM WHEN I TRY TO COMPILE I GET THIS ERROR

C:\MINGW\MAME>make WINUI=1 SUFFIX=32
Syntax error: "(" unexpected
MAKE: *** [nodxincpath] Error 2

ANY1 HAS ANY IDEA WHAT IS WRONG? I'M USING THE MAME 0.64 SOURCE AND THE MAME32K 0.64 SOURCE TO COMPILE A WORKING MAME32K 0.64....... I'M ABLE TO TO COMPILE THE NEWSEST MAME32 0.78 BUT CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET KAILLERA ON THERE.. BUT THATS NOT MY CONCERN RIGHT NOW.. JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO COMPILE MAME32K 0.64 SO IF ANY1 CAN TELL ME WHAT I'M DOING WRONG HERE THAT WOULD BE ALOT OF HELP....
Last edited by darknatas on Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
darknatas
Die-Hard Member

Postby GizMack The Gusher » Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:12 am

not sure what your saying.........are you trying to add the 64k src to 64.....or you are using the the sdk to add to 64...........if you are mixing to full src not going to work.............but i'm not sure what you are doing ........why don't you post the exact steps you are doing ..........maybe i can help then....but your post is a little confusing..................and if you have the 64k src why are you trying to add it to 64 if the kaillera is all ready in the 64ksrc.........make no sence........and if you have the src......you can make all your changes to that........but like i said before your post is confusing........please post your steps so we can help you ................ :evil:
GizMack The Gusher

Postby darknatas » Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:20 am

well what i'm trying to do is edit the mame32k 0.64 source and i'm using mingw to compile the exe file for it after i edit some things on there... now am i using the wrong program for it or am i suppose to use something else to compile the new exe file of mame32k 0.64???
darknatas
Die-Hard Member

Postby GizMack The Gusher » Tue Jan 06, 2004 5:11 pm

sorry fo the later reply......there is probs with the forum........anyways with the short amount of error info you posted .........it looks like a prob with mingw...............are you using a version with the direct x installed?...............try and reinstlled w/o dir x ........just rename your current ming then use the old ming.......or you can create a batch file .........but it looks like a mingw prob...........but like i said before....error post was to short .......so i might be wrong, but prob not.....good luck :evil:
GizMack The Gusher

Postby darknatas » Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:17 pm

gizmack check the other post on mame32k forum i posted there...
darknatas
Die-Hard Member

Return to SDK Development