small request

Give your feedback on Kaillera, make suggestions for new features or improvements to existing features

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

small request

Postby sentric » Thu Mar 13, 2003 1:21 pm

This would most likely be one of the most unimportant things to take into consideration, but what the hell...here it goes.

Is there a way to have joust become 4p (or more?) for kaillera? I've noticed a few games that have been enabled for this.

Or, could there be a way to have a player (after he's died and it's 'game over') steal a man from the other player who's still alive? I remember this being implemented when I was playing at the arcades...but...for mame...Once it's game over, it's game over. You cannot continue.

I know that there are many great games that would benefit from this and it's a fact that joust isn't popular and I'm probably one of very few that would make up 1% of the kaillera community who would play this game online. If anything can be done, I'm sure it wouldn't be hard being that there are much more complex things about mame than just this. I mean, the game r0m is either smaller or equivalent to the size of an ant. Yet, imo, it's one of the greatest games ever. Feedback, anyone.
sentric
Beat Manipulat0r

Postby Kurgan » Thu Mar 13, 2003 9:59 pm

Don't worry, the majority of the community (if the stats are to be believed) are from korea or japan, or 12 years old, so all they play are King of Fighters and CPS2 one on one fighters.

Joust is a great game. May I suggest playing with cheats on (infinite lives) so that you can kill each other (or the computer) to your heart's content. That's about the only way to get around the problem that I know of.
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Return to Kaillera Suggestions and Feedback