MAME32k 0.90 (Plus 49 Games Included) Pack!!!

This is where all archives of old posts go that were related to any versions of MAME that have been obsoleted. This sub-forum is read only.

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

Postby Andre » Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:45 pm

i already know where to get kof2003 its on the mame32k0.90 emulator but kof2004 these people are not even talking about it or where i can find it to begin with... i just the postes in here and it has nothing 2 do with kof2004 or where to find it
Andre
Die-Hard Member

Postby Andre » Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:47 pm

i see it now my mistake
Andre
Die-Hard Member

Postby Andre » Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:51 pm

it doesnt tell me where to get it the mame32k0.90 with 49 pack with mame roms... there isnt a link to go to noone would help me to begin with... i bet
Andre
Die-Hard Member

Postby Rodimus » Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:11 pm

are there no seeders online? I really want this ;_;
Rodimus

Postby Andre » Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:44 am

what bios do i need for mame32k0.90 for neogeo roms.. i know how to work mame32k0.64 for my neogeo roms and they work fine for me..... but i used the mame 90 emulator for the same bios i used for 64 and none of the roms show up on my list... i was wondering what bios do i need
Andre
Die-Hard Member

Postby Andre » Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:46 am

people still use mame32k0.64 for online play but i want to play with a friend who i no of for the mame32k0.90 and neogeo roms to
Andre
Die-Hard Member

Postby Andre » Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:47 am

why is the mame32k0.90 different how you run it... i download it be 4 it was the same way has 64 but it has mame 90 with 49 roms
Andre
Die-Hard Member

Postby Andre » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:05 am

why is the mame32k0.90 down
Andre
Die-Hard Member

Postby Andre » Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:24 am

tekken tag tournament wont ever run at a %100 working the cheater of mame dont let you play the newer mame roms that are very good in the arcade
Andre
Die-Hard Member

I am downloading mame on here any one doing any seeding?

Postby videogamekiller3 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:12 am

I find a problem with my bit t0rr3nt there is a gap or hole if you will in it I have no seeders people want this emulator and so do I as I had to reinstall everything since my computer wanted to be a ass. but I figure if we get the people on and I can get it download or someone with highspeed internet me I am still waiting when they get that down here. but if I leave mine on after I get mine then others can get it also I would think they should make this file a win zip file or maybe on kazaa or how about a mirc chat room where you can get roms and this emulator but I had this emulator before and well I liked it alot and I felt that after seeing this one there was no going back to 64 dispite all the others on kaillria saying I don't have that one since all the cooler roms are on this one why would I want to play dungeons and dragons over and over again.
videogamekiller3

SEEDS!

Postby Irokenics » Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:28 am

can we get more seeders for this please? its getting frustrating, or someone with the mamekof2k3 repack can send it to me over msn or something?

irokenics_garage@hotmail.com (thats not a space thats a "_")

but yerh had my BT going for ages now and no seeders
Irokenics

Postby Irokenics » Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:06 am

err not cool, after the t0rr3nt finished downloading the file is 43mb big and its stuck as a tor33nt file or something....i cant open it or anything....
Irokenics

Re: VERY NICE!

Postby jelwell » Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:39 pm

SUGARSPLIFF wrote:This rocks.. PSX support and PLUS! options are added.. It supports ton of games and netplay. cant really get any better than this.

I'm sorry, what does PSX support mean to an arcade emulator?
Joseph Elwell.
jelwell

yes we need more seeders

Postby videogamekiller3 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:15 am

I have recently downloaded the mame problem is its not the mame that is shown in the picture with everyones favorite demon slayer Dante.(hope all have checked out part 3) I got the ek mame plus which is like the one with dante but its far worse the top links as you know don't work and the other two that use to work only one works and your chances or getting a peer let alone a seeder is insane for the amount you have to download even for the dsl people who know that it takes longer then it should and for you dial up user like me its a nightmare. also I downloaded some roms hoping this would work nothing notta zip it doesn't reconize the roms like the one with dante. also I wondered since he states that it has more roms then just king of fighters 2k4 which is a nice game. the other 48 roms are not there besides even if they were you would be downloading for days. what I would like to know is if there is a site that lets you get that better mame and with kalliria support cause if it doesn't have net play to me its just not mame. my earlier suggestions were to get new links a site or zip files going since yes bit t0rr3nt is easier on the server but its no good if you have no one like sitting on kazza for instance waiting for that movie you didn't want to wait to buy and no one is on. if there was a better solution all I am saying is more people on kaillria would have this version and you could play more games thus all won't be sitting there going I want to play this game while others are going my mame 64 doesn't have that game and it disconects or lags. so if the author could reply to this post and fix this please then all can find a better way to play and sooner. thanks for listening to me. :D
videogamekiller3

Postby Ry_Guy » Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:43 am

Hi, i'm new 'round here. Anyway, I noticed that an extremely large portion of the roms in this t0rr3nt file are 3-D and poorly emulated. May I ask if there's a reason that they work so poorly on my comp? And if they just work poorly in general, may I ask what they're doing in the t0rr3nt at all? Because, this is one huge ass file, and if you could cut out some of the 3-D stuff if it's not useful, i'm sure alot of people would appreciate it, and alot more people would seed it.
Ry_Guy

PreviousNext

Return to MAME Archives