M vs C and SFA3 problems on Hk2aillera

This is where all archives of old posts go that were related to any versions of MAME that have been obsoleted. This sub-forum is read only.

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

M vs C and SFA3 problems on Hk2aillera

Postby MuleWax » Thu May 19, 2005 2:39 am

I have enjoyed playing marvel vs capcom and streetfighter alpha 3 on hk2aillera in the past , but recently both roms dont act properly anymore. My sfa3 instantly goes to the test screen and wont leave , even online. And my m vs c starts but quicky skips 2 the title screen without me pressing anything, and doesnt seem 2 react 2 any of the buttons i push on my pad anymore, i know the pad is enabled cuz i can hit tab and go into the hidden config built in the emu and move stuff with my buttons. Its just that the pad doesnt interact with the r0m anymore. I even reseted emu 2 efault settings and even replaced the exe with a freshly unziped copy of it and its still the same thing.

ps i also found out a few times that with most emus, if my display settings in the emu are extremely different than my online opponent's we will dysync. I only had 1 dysnc problem ever with an opponent on hk2aillera. Im not sure what caused that.
MuleWax

Postby Andre » Thu May 19, 2005 4:55 pm

you mame 64 it doesnt give you no trouble for mvc or sfa3 and most people used it online... hk is a good emulator but ever time i download it at anti3d.com im missing a file to the emulator and it doesnt work for me the whole thing... can you send me hk MuleWax i know you emulator works for sure
Andre
Die-Hard Member

Postby Kurgan » Fri May 20, 2005 9:13 am

Might want to contact the site owner if a file is missing from the emulator. He can fix it...

HKailleraV5 is based on NeoMame32k .86, so theoretically it should be able to do anything .64 can do and more, but there can always be unforseen bugs. Contact the author (he posts on these forums often) and ask him. He's very receptive to feedback if you're polite. ;)
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Postby Master O » Sun May 07, 2006 10:12 am

Actually, the HKaillera files don't come with kailleraclient.dll for some weird reason...
Master O

Postby Kurgan » Mon May 08, 2006 1:09 am

Somebody should tell the site guy about that, I'm sure he'll fix it in a jiffy...

Isn't much use without the DLL, after all!

Please email buddhateam...
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Return to MAME Archives