PLEASE!!! Hack a mame.64 to run like hk2aillera

This is where all archives of old posts go that were related to any versions of MAME that have been obsoleted. This sub-forum is read only.

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

PLEASE!!! Hack a mame.64 to run like hk2aillera

Postby MuleWax » Sun May 29, 2005 8:39 pm

Hey, i was wondering if the maker or hk2ailera emu could hack a .64 mame to get it 2 run smooth online with with lees lag like the hk2aillera emu. Since its hard 2 convince people that Hk is a perfect emu 4 fighting games especially when played on excelent connection setting. I would like a .64 mame 2 be able 2 have the [less lag] effect as well. If its possible , please respond and tell me where 2 pick that emu up when its ready :D

Postby Kurgan » Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:34 am

Not gonna happen. The way to get the improvements and advantages of the new clients is to use those clients, sorry.

You can't have your cake and eat it too...

About the "lag" thing, well you can't have less lag and the other guy not. To put it simply, the connection synches with the slower person or else you'll have delays and such (press the button and wait), which ruins the action.
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
"Kaillera For Life"

Postby Andre » Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:41 am

Kurgan i agree with you. if you dont want no lag you must have the same ping has the other person who you are playing with for no lagging in the game... it doesnt matter what emulator you use
Die-Hard Member

Return to MAME Archives