Website/Forums back! New Files Released!

Announce and share your kaillera mods here.

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

Website/Forums back! New Files Released!

Postby Kurgan » Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:19 pm

Due to a bad hard drive, the website was down for a long long (way too long) time. But we're back now!

Actually while it was down, you could still play kaillera games, though you couldn't load up the master server list in kaillera. You could enter IP's manually and play or use your "recently viewed" list to join servers.

Anti-3D even setup an alternate server list in the meantime. Kudos!

Anyway, check out these new file links, lots of great stuff has been released recently to help you all out!

Anti3D.com's kailleraclient.dll v1.1 !

http://www.anti3d.com/downloads.php

HKaillera V14!

http://www.buddhateam.swissmame.net/

Also I talked to Christophe (the creator of Kaillera) and he's alive and well, so to the folks who said otherwise, ha! ;)
Last edited by Kurgan on Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Postby Kwaza » Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:18 pm

Nice to hear that everything is well and good. Any news if kaillera will ever have any kind of update, or is christoph so busy that he cant update it at all. Oh well, if he dont update, no biggie, as long as the current kaillera works, im cool with it.
Kwaza
Die-Hard Member

Postby Vonism » Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:31 am

hehehehe i'm glad the site is back. i have to admit i dont use kaillera anymore but i still like see some ppl is still active. wish -c is more actice with kaillera instead of messing around with winamp. iTune rules!!!!!!
Vonism
"Kaillera For Life"

Postby Kurgan » Fri May 19, 2006 9:52 pm

Yeah he seems too busy. Thankfully others are working on projects still (emulinker, anti3d, hkaillera, etc).
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Return to Kaillera Modifications