MAME32k 0.90 (Plus 49 Games Included) Pack!!!

This is where all archives of old posts go that were related to any versions of MAME that have been obsoleted. This sub-forum is read only.

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

Postby Rockafeller » Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:04 am

A seed is someone who has it complete, and like planting a seed so it can grow, they stay connected so the file can grow on other peoples systems (download).

There are 0 seeds right now still :(. You're downloading from me, I have 10kbps set up, my max upload is about 23kbps but I use other programs like e-mule and playing games so I need to keep some upload space free else I won't be able to do a thing on the internet. Wish I could make it go faster, but it wouldn't matter anyway :p.

Once you get to 86.9% you're gonna be stuck there with me and the other guys.

Somebody, anybody, please re-seed I'm at 86.9% with 2 others. (4 all together some jump on and off when they see no seeder). I will keep this thing seeded for a long ass time if I can ever get 100% :(
Rockafeller

Postby Moosehead » Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:49 pm

Nobody is seeding this file because it's not worth it. Make32k.90 doesn't work well. You're better off with HK2aillera if you want an updated version. Get it here:

http://www.anti3d.com/downloads.php
Check out the EmuLinker kaillera server rebuild project: http://www.emulinker.org
Moosehead

Postby Rockafeller » Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:13 pm

It works fine. I have the emulator, I just want a few roms out of the package. The only ones I've got trouble with is SS5, and Metal Slug 4...125 other working games. Ah and Rage of the Dragon. And may as well get the KOF roms, even though I don't enjoy the series as much as other figeters like Matrimelee. Nice to have ;). And the 3D games too....tahts the main reason I want the thing. It's a good package of games.

I'd like to get the source to MAME32k and add the games I've got to it, instead I'm gonna have to add Kaillera to MAME32k .97. I'm not too good at compiling it with the correct code so I'd like to avoid that if possible :p.
Rockafeller

Postby gurida » Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:36 am

Rockafeller wrote: A seed is someone who has it complete, and like planting a seed so it can grow, they stay connected so the file can grow on other peoples systems (download)...

Thanks

Rockafeller wrote: It works fine. I have the emulator, I just want a few roms out of the package. The only ones I've got trouble with is SS5, and Metal Slug 4...125 other working games. Ah and Rage of the Dragon. And may as well get the KOF roms, even though I don't enjoy the series as much as other figeters like Matrimelee. Nice to have ;). And the 3D games too....tahts the main reason I want the thing. It's a good package of games.

Same here, i have the Emu, looking for roms in the Package too
gurida

Postby Rockafeller » Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:01 pm

For all of you who are downloading it completing it and then disconnecting / stopping it's transfer (upload) a big :agrue: !

t0rr3nt's don't work unless people upload. At least view who's on and who's close to finishing then staying on until then. I completed mine on sunday thanks to some kind soul, and have been uploading for 3 nights now - already have uploaded 6 times what the original file was. Going to stay connected longer, but it's annoying that people would just leech and not share when it's so easy and doesn't kill your bandwidth unless you're on dial up.

Share for the sake of whatever you download next - karma's a meech.
Rockafeller

Postby Racer X » Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:59 am

can any one send me the emulator the bit torrents says the file doesnt exist i did have mame 0.90 but my computer crashed
Racer X

PLz Seed Or E-mail

Postby Darkzero » Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:09 pm

Hello there O was Wanting to know can some one plz Reseed MAME32k+0[1].90+KOF2K3+REPACK.zip plz or Send it to My E-mail thanks a Lot for the Othere one and I'm seeding that as I type this

thank Darkzero
Darkzero

Seed plz

Postby Darkzero » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:27 pm

Can some one plz Seed
MAME32k+0[1].90+KOF2K3+REPACK.zip
I'm at 87.7% dune and When I'm dune I will seed it or plz E-mail it to me at
zerodis2001@yahoo.com

thanks Darkzero :evil:
Darkzero

Postby elmers » Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:22 am

AHH i need this game
elmers

Postby Kurgan » Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:08 pm

It's been four months I imagine most of these links are dead by now.

Honestly, a good place to find games is through p2p file sharers. All of the "torrents" I've seen are really old and out of date (then again that may be what you're after if you're using an older client). DirectConnect (through dc++) is much nicer. I've seen people there who share up complete sets with the very latest updates (including the infamous "u" cycles). So if you're looking for something, chances are you'll find it there!

Just FYI. ;)
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Link Broken

Postby John79416UT » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:22 pm

Link doesnt work
John79416UT

Postby Kurgan » Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:25 am

I suggest you contact darknatas about it.

This thread has outlived its usefulness I think...
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Previous

Return to MAME Archives