Need the older verson of kof2k2 r0m for mame32k v.64

This is where all archives of old posts go that were related to any versions of MAME that have been obsoleted. This sub-forum is read only.

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

Need the older verson of kof2k2 r0m for mame32k v.64

Postby Fort » Thu May 18, 2006 8:34 pm

i have look for the non updated kof2k2 r0m that wrorks with mame32k v.64 for few days, but cant find it anywhere. If ne1 have it or know where to d/l the r0m please let me know. Thanks!

Postby Kurgan » Fri May 19, 2006 9:58 pm

See this is the thing all the .64 fanboys forget... since this uses old outdated romsets, they are really hard to track down (though considering people just play the same 6 or 8 games over and over, that's all they need).

Sorry I don't know what to tell ya... I guess track down some other .64 fanboys and have them send you the files....

Or upgrade to a newer version and the games are easier to locate (like HKaillera). Sorry to be a smart aleck, but I've sort of lost sympathy for the .64 fanboys since they constantly bash every new version...
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
"Kaillera For Life"

Return to MAME Archives