O.K. where can I grab 0.64?

This is where all archives of old posts go that were related to any versions of MAME that have been obsoleted. This sub-forum is read only.

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

Postby Javy » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:40 pm

sorry to bump an old topic but I just downgraded to 0.64 to play online and I don't know where to put the ROMS :cry:
Javy

Postby GizMame » Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:56 am

Javy wrote:sorry to bump an old topic but I just downgraded to 0.64 to play online and I don't know where to put the ROMS :cry:

In a folder with your exe. named Roms

then go into the directory and set up the path
GizMame

Postby Master O » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:33 am

Moosehead wrote:People keep tellin me they get a DLL error with H2Kaillera, but I downloaded the one on anti3d, and it works fine for me, no problems or errors.

Hkaillera does not come with a kailleraclient.dll.

Maybe Buddhateam forgot to put the default client with the program when they were working on HKaillera.

I use Mame32k++ 1.06, which is also a good emulator.
Master O

Postby Kurgan » Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:14 pm

Contact them and it will be put back in. Buddhateam listens to feedback.

Thanks
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Postby Master O » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:33 am

I contacted that guy whose name you sent me in your PM. He hasn't responded to me!!! Is there anyone else who is part of Buddhateam on this board?!?!?!

I'll stop talking in caps now....
Master O

Postby Kurgan » Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:25 pm

Buddhateam has a forum connected to their website, last time I checked (haven't posted there myself yet though).

See the link in the Announcements (last couple of announcements I posted the link to Buddhateam's site).

Edit: yano, seems to be the account used by another Buddhateam person.

Also here's the link: http://www.buddhateam.swissmame.net/

I guess their forum is down at the moment (not sure what's up). Might want to ask them to fix that...
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Postby Kurgan » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:58 am

Okay, NOW we know why they keep the Kaillera Client DLL file seperate.

Apparently Mamedev is FORCING everyone to do it that way.

They want nothing to do with Kaillera because it's not open source.

So the only way to distribute custom builds with Kaillera support is to make people provide the DLL themselves.

Thankfully there are many places to get an updated Kaillera client dll file and it's small. So that's no problem.

Btw, an update on the "at cost" swindlers... it's even easier now to get a "complete mame set" if you want to.

How? One word:

B I T T O R R E N T!

In fact, if you had a complete set, you would see that they release a new t0rr3nt for each new version. So you could probably get an update of the "newest release" in an hour if you had broadband. Even if you wanted to get a full set for the first time (and just delete all but the multiplayer games you plan to actually play online), you could get it in about a week. Skip the CHD images of course... unless you are dead set on playing Killer Instinct/2 or Vicious Circle online... (if they even run well enough on your pc for that!).
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Previous

Return to MAME Archives