The 80s: the best of times, the worst of times

As they say, save the drama for your momma. Formerly "The Junkyard" and "Flame Retardant" come here to talk smack about how you put the beatdown on someone in kaillera.

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

Forum rules
1. Only smack talk about playstyles and skills.
2. Outside of playstyle talk, only "Your Momma" type jokes are allowed. "Your momma so fat, her belt size is THE EQUATOR!"
3. No personal attacks against other players. No calling someone lame, stupid, gay, homo, etc. You can talk smack about their skills, their mom, so why do you need to go any further than that.

The 80s: the best of times, the worst of times

Postby Benjuple » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:44 pm

There's a fantastically annoying ad on Spotify at the instant after still another Hits of the 80s compilation CD. Voiceover curb hails "the decade that righteous won't die" – which is verifiable, set granted, along with a fat enumerate of like-minded people, I spent most of the 80s doing my upper crust to liquidate them. But with avoid pads and sad prints being the disposition of the hour summer-fashion-wise, with Wire arsenal championing a style of music they on stand-by "hypnagogic explode" ("it refashions 80s map out pop-rock into a hazy, psychedelic drone") and with the set of two blockbusting remakes on the same light of day – The Karate Kid and The A-Team – it seems that the 80s zombie everpresence is being reaffirmed, in stop enlightenment and, so I'd make a case, reasonable involving in every nook else. Like it or not, the 80s are stillness what made us who we are today.
Click here for 80's videos
Benjuple

Return to Your Momma